Monday, March 9, 2009

Tweets?


I maybe getting old or too boring or not really caring, but I don't see what the big deal is about Twitter.

If I was 20 years younger, not having a care in the world and still burning the candle at both ends I might see the value of using Twitter.

(My personal opinion. If you use it and love it, 'Rock On' with your bad self!)

The only value I can see from Twitter might be reading first hand news accounts from folks at the scene of a newsworthy event ( the plane landing on the Hudson and the bombing in Mumbai). However, with 24 hour news feeds I get from cable tee-vee and the internet I have reached my personal saturation point on news rather quickly.

Maybe if I ever get an iPhone or Blackberry I might change my mind and want to Tweet, but for right now, I am good.

No comments:

Post a Comment